Hey Gala, I want to win!!!
If I won the Coach Poppy sequin baby cinch bag I would carry it to my Christmas party with me full of the following goodies:
Christmas Party Planners Hand Bag
2. Ribbon – to hold everything together, adds a warm accent, and to hang Christmas balls from the ceiling!
3. Flask of Butterscotch Ripple – my favorite snapps, try it with some apple sour puss with a splash of cinnamon on top for a Apple Pie Shooter.
4. Glitter – glitter, glitter, glitter everywhere! This is defiantly the season for glitter.
5. Ballet Flats – for when my 5” heels with a platform start to kill my feet, I can slip on some flats and continue dancing the night away.
6. Gloves – because I live in Canada where winters are icy, snowy, windy, and cold!
7. Speech and Event Line Up - on pretty paper to try and take my mind away from the 100+ people I am standing in front of.
8. Scissors – these cutter bee scissors are a favorite of mine, they can cut just about anything!
9. Scarf - to keep my neck warm.
10. Wallet - I love these wallets and you can find them all through Jasper and Banff right now (among other places I am sure). I have a red dragon fly one personally, but I liked this one for the color and the Canadian pride!
11. Lip Gloss – my cosmetician friend Rochelle introduced me to this lip gloss, it’s all I use now! It’s a plumper and contains collagen so your lips look fuller.
12. Blackberry - my life, my brain, my memory, all in one handy place.
13. Cameras – I never leave home without one! The instax is on my Christmas list… hint hint Russell.